Tuesday 1 October 2013

Guest designing at Lillblomman Skissar. Inkido layout.

Hi peeps! Today I have a lovely sketch to share with you and also a layout to go with it. 
A good while ago I was asked by my double team mate Ulrika aka Lillblomman if 
I would like to be the October guest on her sketch blog Lillblomman skissar

Those who have been around for a while know that I love me a good sketch so of course I said yes!!

This is the beautiful sketch that Ulrika made just for me! :-)


I used papers from Inkido one of the DT's that Ulrika and I share and they are also this months sponsors.The base paper is called Cartas de Amor, royal red. The rest of the papers are from the ''Beautiful Memories'' collection.
Firstly,...I don't know what makes this lo so hard to photograph, 
I took pictures three days in a row without any improvement and finally ended up sending 
the first set to Ulrika in the end . Personally I think it looks a lot better IRL :-)

I used a mixture of flowers here , both Prima and others from my stash and some mini roses etc from Inkido. The bling stones and the  lovely embroidered sheer ribbon is also from Inkido.


I used Rangers distress ink for my pink bricks and as you can see I put my sewing machine to good use again as well. :-)


There are several round design elements in this sketch and I used my Silhouette to make different corresponding shapes that I added to my page.

I love the delicate and feminne touch that you get from adding liquid pearl in different areas 
of a page. They are such pretty accents.

 I hope you liked my page and feel tempted to try this sketch.

You have got the whole month to join in and I would be delighted to see you there. 
The lucky winner will receive the new lovely new Christmas collection from the sponsor:


called ''Happy Christmas''and a meter of glorious lace.


 


Hugs!! :-)

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love love love the circles, the flowers and loving that sweet photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a gorgeous pink lay-out with so many beautiful layers of paper. I just love how you layered and embellished this lay-out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lovely sketch and your layout is so pretty! Love the papers and the flowers.. adorable photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous Bente! So many details here, love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Bente your layout is amazing I just adore the fabulously shabby background with the pops of gorgeous colour in the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is simply amazing! The layers are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful! I love all of the flowers and amazing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your page is beautiful. I love the muted colors, the stitching and then the vibrant flowers to bring such an awesome pop to your page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness this is beautiful!! You work so well with circles! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply gorgeous!! So many lovely details and layers!! What a darling photo!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely gorgeous! and the photo is so sweet, love it

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...