Monday 20 December 2010

IT'S OFFICIAL ; I AM A STASH GIRL.

This is the secret I've been keeping!!

I got an e-mail a couple of days ago saying I had been chosen to be on the DT for Your Scrapbook Stash.

No need to say I was DELIGHTED.  This is the first time I have applied and been accepted for anything like this. I am so thrilled to get this opportunity! I have checked out the blogs of the other new girls and I can tell already this will be great!
It doesn't hurt that the shop has a great selection. Thank you so much YSS and Erica Weinstock.


 

5 comments:

  1. Oh Bente!! I am so proud of my friend!! Well done!!! Your style has really taken off the last month or two! I am amazed at your progress! Please dont forget us when you are famous LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Bente!! Can't wait to work alongside with you & see your beautiful creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much girls. I am so excited. Just like you Jessie I am really looking forward to these six months!! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS Bente!! Your work is so beautiful, it's no wonder :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo Bente! And thanks for finding my blog - I wasn't sure if you had one - can't wait to have a good look around! And congrats - sure it will be a fun stint for you. I get their newsletter because I follow LG who's on their team. Great shop, great prices & Erica seems very nice - I have liaised with her about ordering. You are on the team with my good bloggy friend Jessy. YOu girls will have fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...