Thursday 23 December 2010

A NEW CHRISTMAS CARD FOR TCR # 37

It being the week leading up to Christmas and all that entailes, I have not had much time to scrap.
However, it's important to me to try and participate in all the palettes when at all possible. So this morning I decided to do a last-minte card. I will give it to my business partner with her flower on Christmas Eve.

PP is from local producer Panduro Hobby.
Flower is Petaloo.
Music pp is October Afternoon.
The lime green paper in the middle (covered in paint...) is K&Co.
Then there's lace, ink and paint involved of course...



I hope you have all found some Christmas Peace as that is really what it is all about. Spending quality time with our near and dear ones. And looking at the stars in childrens' eyes!

Hope you all have a Wonderful Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh this looks too beautiful Bente! And you've photographed it in the snow...I've never even SEEN real snow before...it looks amazing! I can imagine there is a downside too when it comes to having to actually live in it for months on end & move about in it! Merry Christmas to you too - I'm hoping for peace soon - it's all been more like craziness this side ;-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...