Friday 24 December 2010

A NEW FEATURE AT THE COLOR ROOM.

Just before going to bed last night (ok, it was pretty late...) I looked in at TCR to find they were just loading the new features. Imagine my surprise when I saw that my card was up there...! It looked so funny because my last weeks lo and this weeks were next to each other for a moment. 
We did not get to know who chose us this week so I don't know who to thank!
This time I did not even think I had a chance as I uploaded it so late. Normally they would already have made their decisions by that time. I was lucky they made their selection later this week!
WoooHooo!
A photo by Bente Fagerberg was featured
So many things to do before Christmas at our house there is not much time for scrapbooking! Still it is important to me to be able to complete the palettes in time. So I decided to make a quick card this morning. Normally I am not very fast but that…
8 hours ago

To see the card bigger go to yesterdays post!

Now off to do my last minute preparations!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES!

xoxo// Bente

4 comments:

  1. YEAHIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I am so very HAPPY my dearest friend! Well WELL DONE! It was a beautiful card and I am SO VERY GLAD it was featured. Please dont forget us when you are famous...lol. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratulerer så mye!! Og grattis med blogg!! Legger deg til i blogglisten min - for hit vil jeg tilbake igjen:)

    God jul videre:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Bente - you deserve it - that card is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grattis till allt det roliga som har hänt dig! Kul att titta in på din sida - jag kommer igen. Hoppas att du blev frisk igen till alla helgerna!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...